The focus on automation, tooling and reactive responses to cyber threats can no longer stand alone against an increasingly sophisticated threat landscape, where attackers are also employing advanced tools to successfully breach even the most protected networks and systems. What is needed is a human-led approach to software security, with security-skilled developers who are incentivized and regularly trained to become a vital part of an organization’s cybersecurity defenses. Only a balanced defense using tools, automation and highly trained people can provide a pathway for long-term success in today’s increasingly threat-laden digital environment.
- Account takeover fraud: 5 steps for protecting your customers
- Seven Common Lateral Movement Techniques
- Antisocial Media and Critical National Infrastructure
- API Discovery: Definition, Importance, and Step-by-Step Guide on AppTrana WAAP
- Infoline launches LogRhythm-Powered SOC to Deliver Crucial Cybersecurity Services in Malaysia